Skip a 🍕Pizza and get the MSK 999/- interview pack Today!
Designing Scalable Frontend Systems
Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn?
1. How to identify the right tech stack ?
2. When to use a state management system ?
3. How to represent an in-depth block diagram ?
4. How to represent complete HLD / LLD ?
5. How to create a sequence diagram ?
6. Consideration aspects for the use case.
7. Leveraging generic templating mechanism.
8. Component-based architecture design.
9. Connection to downstream services.
10. Instrumentation, tracking & logging
*Membership card needed
*Buying directly with UPI is cheaper
Exactly 1 year ago, in Feb 2021, I gave an interview for the E5 ( Senior SDE ) position in Facebook, London
( React core team )
But little did I know that my dream of working with Dan Abramov would get shattered due to 1 mistake.
I neglected the design round.
I thought "chalta hein"... cracking an interview is just about showing that I can solve problems and implement features that the interviewer would ask me.
After I failed that design round, I decided that I should become better at representing systems and focusing on various aspects that I should talk about in that specific round. I should clearly represent HLD, LLD & focus on the component architecture.
Q1. How do I get the design file ?
Answer: Ask in the website chatbot.
Q2. Is it a full-stack design session ?
Answer: 85% frontend + a bit of overall system.